I Adore the Print to Size App
The other day I was told about an awesome printing app available for IOS for $1.99.
The app is called Print To Size.
This app requires AirPrint or else it exports into a PDF file causing it to have a border around page that you will have to take into account.
Here is a sample page that fit great in my December daily.
- First hit the settings button far left bottom corner.
- Choose the paper size you want to print, the ink amount you want to use and measurement choice.
- Then go back to main page. Click the + sign to add a photo.
- Click on photo to drag corners to size.
- Click again on photo for more options like adjust where you can move the crop box around if you want to crop it.
- Repeat adding photos till your page is full then hit print.
Have you ever tried out the Print to Size App?